How To Make a USB Password Stealer
Before going to start download following tools :-
- ChromePass:-ChromePass is a small password recovery tool for Windows that allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Google Chrome Web browser
- Password Fox :- PasswordFox is a small password recovery tool for Windows that allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Mozilla Firefox Web browser.
- Mail PassView:-Recovers the passwords of the email programs( i.e gmail,yahoo,Outllok Express etc).
- WebBrowser PassView:- WebBrowserPassView is a password recovery tool that reveals the passwords stored by the following Web browsers: Internet Explorer (Version 4.0 – 8.0), Mozilla Firefox (All Versions), Google Chrome, and Opera. This tool can be used to recover your lost/forgotten password of any Website, including popular Web sites, like Facebook, Yahoo, Google, and GMail, as long as the password is stored by your Web Browser. After retrieving your lost passwords, you can save them into text/html/csv/xml file, by using the ‘Save Selected Items’ option (Ctrl+S).
- WirelessKeyView:-WirelessKeyView recovers all wireless network keys (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer
Note: Kindly disable your antivirus before performing these steps.
Now Follow these steps:-
Latest posts by Ravindra Solanki (see all)
- How To Hide Secret Text Behind Image Using Steganography - May 17, 2016
- Founder OF Hackers Den ,Quits! - April 1, 2016
- How to publish Android App in Google Play Store - March 9, 2016