Increase Ram Of your Android Mobile Using SD Card…
1. SD card as you want but class 4 or higher SD Card will give excellent speed to your Phone.
2. Rooted smartphone.
Or Rooted Tablet (If you want to increase RAM and Internal Memory of it.)
3. SD card reader
4. Windows PC
5. An internet connection for downloading a few softwares or you can get it from somewhere else also.
1. Download Mini tool Partition from Here
2. Install the application on your PC and connect your SD card to your PC with Card Reader.
3. Open Mini Tool Partition in your PC and when the wizards open click on your SD Card and select Delete option. (Note: This will format your SD Card completely mean that it will erase your data permanently, so previous to doing this backup your data at any place in PC or other Storage device.)
4. When the Formatting of your SD Card is completed then, you have whole of space of your SD Card as unallocated then Right click SD Card and select make option.
5. A popup box will open giving you options for making partition; select the partition as primary and file system as FAT if SD Card is less than 4GB or FAT32 if your SD Card is more than 4GB.
6. Leave about 512 MB or more space (your choice) for making the next partition.
7. Then select done and do right click on unallocated space of your SD Card and again click make option. Select Primary partition but change the file system to Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4.
Note: (Ext2 is not compulsory as most ROMs work fine with it).
How To Make Ram Of SD Card Android:
1. Click Apply Changes and then process goes on for the few minutes and then partition is completed.
2. Install Link2sd from Google Play or download and install the .apk format file from here to your phone.
3. On the first launch of the app, it will question for root permissions and then, it will question you the file system of the .ext partition that you had before made, choose the option as you had choose in the partitioning steps.
4. Sort the apps according to size and start linking them…
Latest posts by Abishiekh Jain (see all)
- What are Humanoids | Top 10 Humanoid Robots | Humanoid Robotics - October 4, 2018
- 6 Internet Safety Tips For Everyone! - July 5, 2018
- 7 Types of Cyber Attacks that you need to know RIGHT NOW! - April 13, 2018