Windows7 Secrets And Shortcuts
1) Drop the file in your desktop (in the Favorites folder)
2) Right click Then Click New Then Click OnShortcut
3) Type in: explorer “C:shortcutsFavorites – ShortcutName.lnk”
4) write a Name of the shortcut
5) The Shortcut will now appear as a folder, now you can right click to pin to the taskbar
Open Command Prompt
hold down the Shift key and right-click a folder.
Manage Your Applications
Hold the Shift key, the Window key and then a number from one to nine. If you want to page through the open windows, press Control, Window, and a number, from one to nine
Access the Secret “Send To” Menu
Hold down Shift, right-click the folder and select the “Send To” menu.
Select and Focus Taskbar Applications
Hold Windows key, press T,saw your pinned applications without ever touching your mouse.
Open an Application
To start application pinned to taskbar, hold Windows key and press number that corresponds with its location (Win+number from one to nine).
Modify the Default “Send To” Menu
your default “Send To menu,” type “shell:sendto” into the location bar of a folder. You can then drop folder locations to Send folder
Open Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc), select the applications you wish to tile (Ctrl+Click), right click, and select Tile Horizontally or Tile Vertically
Create a Zip Folder
To create a zip folder, right click a regular file folder and select the “Send To” option. The “Compressed (zipped) Folder” option will compress folder and make it upload the files
Hope u Like It
By Abishiekh Jain
Latest posts by Abishiekh Jain (see all)
- What are Humanoids | Top 10 Humanoid Robots | Humanoid Robotics - October 4, 2018
- 6 Internet Safety Tips For Everyone! - July 5, 2018
- 7 Types of Cyber Attacks that you need to know RIGHT NOW! - April 13, 2018