Do you like learning new things?Do you write about latest tips and tricks?
Well, you just might have what it takes to write for Hackers Den
. If you’re interested, you can either send us a proposed article that you’ve already written or send us a pitch for one you think would be a good fit for Hackers Den
For an article you’ve already written it must be:
- accurate and factual: This is the #1 most important rule for our site If what you submit isn’t factual and isn’t well researched, it won’t get accepted.
educational and entertaining: so illustrating some interesting tricks will be appreciated written
- by you with none of it plagiarized from somewhere else. (note: We always double check this before accepting an article.)
- not published elsewhere on the web. (published elsewhere in a magazine, book, or the like is OK, so long as you still own the rights to the article; please tell us if it’s been published in one of these places and where/when)
For an article pitch, please include:
- The interesting fact or thing you’ll be covering and what angle you plan to take.
- The title you think would work best for the article. (This title should be the subject of your email to us).
- A rough estimate of what you think the length of the article will be.
- Any relevant information about yourself and your experience level. If you’ve been published elsewhere or have examples of your work, those are always a plus to send along with a link.
- A Post should contain minimum 300-400 words.
- Please send at least two images with a maximum width of 600px.
- No affiliate or spam links.
- Make sure that you place only up to 2 links inside your content. All links should be relevant.
- Make sure you use proper grammar and spellings.
- One Link Of Your Website.
Why, To Write For Hackers Den?
- Hackers Den is a fast emerging blog.
- It Gets Daily 1000 Views (See The Below ScreenShot ) *As per November 17, 2015 (One Day Traffic)
With 1000, Views Per Day You Can Get a lot of acknowledgment.
Hackers Den has been listed several times in different websites.
How To Submit Article?
- You Can Write Article In Text Editor Program Like Notepad & MS Word.
- Send your article or pitch to [email protected] We get a ton of submissions and some months we’re not accepting any new articles, so it sometimes takes a while for us to get back to you; so be patient in waiting for a response.
Note -: We Only Accept Guest Posts.We do not pay to you for writing a post